Monday 14 December 2009

Sunday 13th and Monday 14th December

Here are some of Lucy’s birthday cards.  It is alwasy difficult at this time of year to know where to put them!  They are on the dresser in the hall at the moment.  We all felt a bit jaded today after the excesses of Lucy’s party!  I cuddled up in my blanket on the settee and watched Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in ‘White Christmas’ in the afternoon. MMMMMMM!  Lovely!

Christmas 049  

I am so loving opening all my little presents from Burnice.  Thanks so much!  Here is what I have opened so far (plus my lovely poinsettia plant which was day number 1.

Christmas 043

3 comments:

Jane said...

I love this advent gift idea - I think I am going to suggest it to some friends of mine for next year - I think it would be lovely to do for each other - a group of us go out for dinner / brunch regularly so we could do it within our group.

Deb said...

What a very kind friend to give you lots of little presents - what a lovely gesture.

Dawn said...

Linda loving your ideas, will you get in touch re the challenge blog
Thanks