Tuesday 26 January 2010

Monday and Tuesday

Here’s two LOs I did at the weekend.  Both of them qualify for 2 challenges!!

 

craft 011b

This first one is for week 3 of  Scrap Weekly challenge, that is, scrap a bad photo!  (I have to say I struggled with this concept!) These 2 B&W photos were taken in the 1980s when we used to do our own B&W developing!  We had a dark room in one of our spare bedrooms.  But we were never any good at it, and if you could see these photos better, you would see all the little white dots of chemical splashes all over them!  Plus the contrast is terrible!  But the really funny thing is, that I have taken these exact same photos just recently – still taking the same old photos 30 years later!!!  EEEK!  This LO also fits the bill for last weeks challenge on UKscrappers, that is scrap an old photo!

 

craft 012b

This one is for week 4 over on Scrap Weekly, ie scrap using tags in a different way to what you would normally do.  I have put them in a row and used them as the base for my title, but not one letter per tag.

 

This LO is also for scrapdolly’s 52in10, which is about how music affects your life.  Here I have written about my MP3 player and how I like to listen to Radio 2 on it while dog walking, but the reception round here is not too good, so I often have to listen to our local station, Splash FM.

2 comments:

Karen H said...

Two great LO's Linda! Well done :)

Ruth said...

Thanks for doing my challenge ~ I really like how you have used the tags with your title.