Saturday 20 February 2010

Thursday and Friday

I am doing LOADS of scrapping at the moment.  This is for week 5 of 52in10.  I used my Cocoa Daisy kit that was designed by Ali Edwards.  Not my usual style, but I love it!  The prompt is about the family NOW, so I journaled about how our family life is changing, with Nicholas gone to university and Lucy not at home very often!  It’s just US 2 now!

craft 067

 

I decided I would try and photograph some of the things I love in my house!  Here’s a bowl we bought on one of our mediterranean holidays, and I love the colours!  it sits on my dining room windowsill, but here it is placed on a cushion for photogrpahy purposes.

everyday things 006

everyday things 007

2 comments:

Jane said...

Gorgeous! I love pottery like this! I love chunky bowls and plates! I always look for these when I'm out and about in Homesense or at thrift stores or wherever - I have them dotted about for keys or bits and pieces everywhere!!!

Burnice said...

fabulous bowl Linda. Just your colours! Loving that layout too.
Burnice x