Wednesday 17 February 2010

Wednesday 17th February

craft 064

Sorting through some old photos the other night I was so inspired to scrap these 2!  These were taken on the children’s birthdays in 2001, Lucy was 10 on 8th December, and Nicholas was 14 on 27th December.  These photos just capture the fun that they both had.

 

We took Lucy’s 2 best friends to London for a go on the London Eye, then back here for tea and a sleepover.

 

Nicholas and his chums played computer games in the local computer shop.  They look like a right load of lads don’t they?  A bit un PC, they were playing a game which involved being terrorists and storming a jumbo jet!!!  Not that long after 9/11!!!

I have used my December kit from Cocoa Daisy – just the most scrummy kits!. 

1 comment:

scrappyjacky said...

Love your layout...I like the way you've made it look two parts of a whole...if you know what I mean!!!
Thanks for your comment on my blog.
Don't know how you manage to keep 3 blogs going...I have enough trouble keeping up with one!!