Wednesday 17 March 2010

March 16th

everyday things 010

There are a lot of changes going on at work.  We are to become a ‘Surestart’ Children and Family Centre on 1st April, run by the charity ‘Spurgeons’.  As we are employed by the charity ‘Family Action’ at the moment, we had our TUPE meeting today.  It was the first time we had met the Spurgeons people properly, and I have to say I am impressed.  We will be OK!  I am going to be an information assistant in the new Ch+FC, working 2 days per week.  (Although some funding may come up in the next couple of weeks that will enable me to run training for volunteers across all the Worthing C+FCs!  So still a bit of uncertainty)  I am happy about that.  Just can’t wait to get going now, but we have loads of building work to be done, so will be moving out for the summer.  Don’t suppose it will really get going until September….

1 comment:

Burnice said...

That's good news - at least you know now!
Burnice x