Friday 9 April 2010

Maya Road dress form book

Oh how I love this book!  I made 2 to give my friends for their birthdays, and gave them today while having lunch with them.  They seemed to like them.  I love them!!!

craft 198

Inside I stamped sewing motifs, and glued on ribbon, tape and flowers.

craft 199

Some pages have buttons and lace, but some of the papers were just too gorgeous so I left them plain.

craft 200

And there’s some painting:

craft 201

And some stickers:

craft 202

Shh, don’t tell my friends but I didn’t use all the pages, so still have some left, and I have another book on order for myself!  All the gorgeous paper is from Cocoa Daisy kit.

1 comment:

scrappysue said...

Linda, these are fabulous, I am sure your friends loved them (and what luck you have some pages left to make one for yourself!).