Sunday 18 April 2010

Shimelle’s crop

Shimelle has held a fabulous online scrapbook party this weekend.  I have only done 1 LO:

craft 220

I want to do a album about all the houses we have lived in, and I do have a little basket full of photos.  These photos taken in 1986 were on the top!!  I don’t like pampas grass, so I journalled about why I don’t like it and how appalled I was when we moved to find a large specimen in the front garden of this house too!  It was fashionable in the 1970s, especially to cut the fronds and have them indoors!  Anyway, this LO was made with bits left on my table so it will go into that challenge.

1 comment:

scrappysue said...

What a great LO Linda, I remember pampas grass only too well! The on-line crop was fabby, but I don't see me being able to create anything from all that inspiration just yet (haven't finished my celebrate album yet, oops!.)