Tuesday 27 April 2010

Spring in my garden

My garden is looking so colourful today!  Here’s some pictures I took in the midday sunshine :)

Looking down the garden to the back corner with the old play house.  The corner is full of forget me nots!

garden 064

Loads of pulmonaria have self seeded themselves

garden 065

This is a pieris in front of an elder – what a fabulous contrast!

garden 069

My crab apple tree – full of promise of lovely blossom!

garden 075

These bright red tulips are in a pot on the patio

garden 083

2 comments:

Lesley Edmonds said...

Hi Linda,
How are you?
Isn't it wonderful watching the garden waking up.
Lovely pics.
Lesley x

scrappysue said...

What a beautiful garden you have Linda. We have planted red peppers and cucumber on our balcony, and that's as far as it goes around here!