Sunday 30 May 2010

MILs 89th birthday

I rarelyget a chance to take photos of my MIL.  She is VERY camera-shy!  So this morning when we visited her for her birthday I sneakily took photos of her while she was looking at some photos that Maurice’s brother John had bought of Mark and Angela’s wedding in Australia:

Mum P's birthday 002

Mum P's birthday 009

Mum P's birthday 012

And here’s her cards, you can tell which one is from us!  (Tim Holz stamps that my lovely friend Burnice bought me for my birthday!)

Mum P's birthday 007

3 comments:

Lesley Edmonds said...

Lovely photos to treasure Linda. Very pretty card too!
Lesley x

scrappysue said...

Aw bless her; hope she had a lovely birthday, sure hope I make it to 89! Lovely card too, Linda!

Burnice said...

Ma Baker and her boys !!!
Burnice x