Thursday 10 June 2010

A Bakers Dozen

This is a really awesome class from Big Picture Scrapbooking!  It is run by Darcie Dowdle (wow what a name!!) who is Stacy Julian’s sister!  We started by collecting some bits each day and storing them in a decorated egg box:

craft 235

Crazy huh?

 

Next we collected 13 envelopes with photos.  Now we get an email each day some days a scrapbook page, some days a scrapbook tip.  I love Darci’s style, and here are my first 3 LOs:

craft 245 craft 246 craft 244

All scrapbook papers and embellies are from my wonderful kits from Cocoa Daisy.  I absolutely love the papers and colours they choose, and am always ordering lots of their add-on kits too!

The photos were so easy to find thanks to Library Of Memories class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking.  I now have categories and LOM albums.  These LOs go in the US album.

No comments: