Tuesday 21 September 2010

Cardinal Colours Retreat part 2

Here’s my lovely gorgeous prize!  I played with it all day yesterday and watched numerous You Tube clips and read lots of forums!  Totally confused now, shall I just get a few cartridges, should I buy the design package that goes with it – or SCAL so that I can use all the fonts on my computer???

eastbourne 075

eastbourne 074

 

We all trooped outside along by the bandstand for a group picture.  Jill’s husband Richard took this, but people were leaving so it is not brilliant:(

eastbourne 060

 

Laura’s bold journaling class, using fabulous Cosmo Cricket DeLovely papers, and using a Sharpie pen to write on the photo!

eastbourne 061

SJ’s class using Echo Park ‘Walk in the Park’ papers, featuring distressing the paper, gorgeous butterflies (printed out from a font downloaded from www.dafont.com) and of course bunting!

eastbourne 064

This is another of Laura’s classes, using Sassafras ‘Indie Girl’ papers, featuring loads and loads of layering, and some stitching!

 eastbourne 065

The forst class on Saturday morning SJ got us using Echo park ‘Life is Good’ papers and making flowers!

eastbourne 066

There were loads of challenges throughtout the weekend.  This LO was for the monochrome challenge and is part of my ‘There’s No Place Like Home’ album an online class by www.shimelle.com This Lo features a house we lived in the early 1980s!!

eastbourne 067

We all had a monogram faom stamp, mine was ‘L’, so I created this LO of the lake at Scarborough

 

 eastbourne 068

This was sunday afternoon’s class with Zoe.  We made this uber-cute box with 5 cards to go in it, using Stamping Up products. 

eastbourne 069

And last but by no means least, the gorgeous make and takes!!  Thanks to all the lovely teachers for such inspiring classes!  I am definately going to use concertina flowers, distressed edges, layering, bright funky colours and sharpie pens on my LOs from now on!

eastbourne 073

3 comments:

Burnice said...

ooh and I can't wait to meet Mr Cricut tomorrow!!!
Burnice x

Scrappy~Sarah said...

some great stuff there. glad you are enjoying the cricut :)

Chicken Licken said...

Oooo Linda I am sooo jealous! That looks amazing and you made such fab LOs. Gorgeous!