Wednesday 15 September 2010

What next?

I left my job last week.  Things just weren’t working out for me in the new setup, so I decided it is time to move on.  I already miss the lovely people I worked with, and just the routine of going to work (even though it was only 1.5 days per week!), let alone the money!!!

 

So what’s next?  I found this wonderful doodle courtesy of Monica’s blog.  Thanks Monica!!  This is just what I need to know and to keep telling myself!!  Watch this space – the sky is the limit!

 

 

4731681643_04a89fd21e_o

http://www.thenotebookdoodles.com

3 comments:

scrappysue said...

Sorry to hear you are missing work Linda. Love the notepage; I keep telling Holly and Alex that I am 50 now and still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, ha ha. Probably not the best advice ti give 11 year olds!

scrappysue said...

ooops, I meant "to" not "ti"

Chicken Licken said...

Oh I'm sorry to hear you are missing it Linda. Hopefuly you will soon be too busy with all that crafting to miss it!xx