Monday 1 November 2010

If….

I am taking Shimelle’s new online class ‘True Stories’.  I didn’t write very much last week, but was inspired to write straight away today.

Here's what I wrote in my notebook:


If I take the dog for a long walk I will feel fitter and healthier
If I check my email inbox, I will delete 90% of them
If I take my camera out with me I could take a beautiful photo of the autumn colours (which are just fantastic this year!)
If I follow Shimelle's True Stories class I will be taking a baby step forward to my dream career as a writer
If I get my sewing machine out I could finish the Christmas table mats I started at a quilting class on saturday
If I go to the airport today I could fly to the West Coast of USA to meet some of my forum friends
If I plan my menus for the week I will eat healthier and save money on my grocery shopping
If I could own my dream car it would be a brand new white Porsche 911 carrera cabriolet.
If we had a day off work we would eat breakfast at a seafront cafe and go for a long dog walk along the beach
If I could be bothered to travel up to London I would see all the shows in the West End and go to Ronnie Scott's jazz club.

2 comments:

scrappysue said...

Great list Linda, I was inspired by today's prompt too. What a great class!

Unknown said...

A great list Linda, good luck in your writing dream:)