Sunday 2 January 2011

Finishing off….

I took on a few year long projects in 2010.  One of them was 52in10, from Scrapdolly.  She gave a weekly prompt for a scrapbook page.  I finished mine a couple of days ago!  I am really pleased with my album, an American Crafts 8x8.  I found the 8x8 pages not too daunting, and managed to keep up quite well throughout the year.  Thanks to Scrapdolly (aka Karen) for the weekly prompts which were free on her blog!

January 025

mosaic0b124233cf156ea111f7c287b1e19fb6f1226485

 

Other projects include:

  • Document 2010, a class run by Shimelle on www.Ukscrappers.co.uk, which I have nearly completed, just waiting for December’s photos to arrive.
  • 52 walks.  A challenge on www.ukscrappers.co.uk.  I have taken loads of pictures and have them printed, but have not done very many pages yet in my album.  A job for this year!
  • Scrap Weekly in 2010.  A challenge blog that ran for most of the year, but sadly floundered towards the end!

For 2011, I have signed up to Ali Edward’s One Little Word class on www.bigpictureclasses.com (more about this later!), but am trying to keep year long challenges to a miminum! 

No comments: