Monday 7 February 2011

Happy Birthday! (and LOAD days 6 and 7)

Today is Maurice’s brother John’s 60th birthday and my brother’s wife, Lynda’s 50th birthday!!!  Really odd, but although I knew they shared a birthday, I hadn’t realised they were 10 years apart before now!!  Yesterday, we celebrated with John, by joining him and  and family and friends in a gorgeous country pub in the depths of Kent.  We had a great time!  Here’s me with John: 

john's 60th birthday 005

John with his lovely cake that his DIL Angela baked.  It was a hummingbird cake and was made with banana and pineapple, YUM!

john's 60th birthday 008john's 60th birthday 009

We’re off to see Lynda tonight for a glass or two of wine (hopefully!)

 

Still keeping up with LOAD, here’s days 5, 6 and 7:

LOAD 001LOAD 002LOAD 005

More pages for my 52 walks in 2010 album.  Must remember to clean the fingerprints off before I take a picture of the LO!!!

1 comment:

scrappysue said...

Love seeing your LO's Linda, well done on keeping up with LOAD! Enjoy all your celebrations!