Tuesday 1 February 2011

LOAD 211!

LOAD (layout a day) begins today! http://www.layoutaday.com/layout-a-day-211/

I quite fancy the idea of doing a layout every single day, so here’s the challenge – just for February.  Lain Ehmann’s site gives tips and inspiration with an email message every day to keep me going.

 

I have cleared my desk/table, and have 1 box of patterned paper offcuts, and another box filled with embellishments I want to use up.  I have an album with photos slipped into page protectors (it’s my 52 walks album from last year, now organised to have 1 LO and 1 page of photos in 6 x 4 divided page protectors), and another pile of photos I might fancy scrapbooking, mostly of the kids when they were little and oh so cute!

 

Here’s my first offering:

craft 397 

It’s a photo of me with my brother and SIL, Lynda.  I was inspired to scrapbook this photo because she is 50 next week!  This is one of the nicest photos I have of them both, and it was taken at my 50th birthday celebration back in 2009.

2 comments:

Chicken Licken said...

Lovely photo, oh and LO too! Wish I could do SLOs but my poor brain can only cope with DLOs that match!

scrappysue said...

What a gorgeous LO Linda! Best of luck with the LOAD challenge.