Sunday 27 February 2011

A visit to London

I went to London last Wednesday to meet up with an old friend.  We met when our oldest children were babies at a mother and baby group.  I still meet with Angela and Sarah, but Lene moved away about 14 years ago!  We’ve not seen her much since so we decided to meet up in the Victoria and Albert Museum.

Here’s Lene and Angela

V&A with Lene 005

And we gave the camera to a passerby so I could be included:

V&A with Lene 007

 

And here’s one of my favourite things we saw, Adam Ant’s ‘pirate’ costume from the 1980s!

V&A with Lene 002

2 comments:

Donna said...

It's so fun meeting up with old friends!!

scrappysue said...

Glad you had a nice day Linda, and that Adam Ant costume is stonking! Don't think I have been to the V&A museum; how can this be?!! Better add that to my list of places to see!