Tuesday 29 March 2011

Birthday Girl!

(GRRR! I did a long post yesterday but windows live writer did not like it!  So I’ve split the post and am trying again)

It was my birthday on Friday!  Here I am in all my glorious 52 years!!  Lucy bought me the scarf, isn’t it gorgeous?

garden a day 181

Maurice has promised to take a day off so I can go to a quilting class in May without worrying about Merlin.  Plus he bought me swimming goggles and ear plugs for swimming!  Did I tell you I go swimming every Tuesday and do 30m lengths.  I love it!

 

I spent the day drinking coffee and eating!  Coffee with Sue at sea lane cafe first thing, then lunch with Sarah and Angela in town, then afternoon tea with Mum up at Highdown cafe!  Rounded off by takeaway Indian and wine with Maurice and Lucy!  On Saturday we went for a lovely meal with friends, fabulous!

1 comment:

scrappysue said...

Sounds like a really fun birthday Linda; love the photo and the new scarf too!