Wednesday 8 February 2012

Resourceful–No 1

I cleared out a card-making scraps drawer at the weekend and made these:

12.02.08 craft 003

I made this one for my brother-in-law, whose birthday was this week.  The wellingtons are peel-offs, coloured with pencil crayon.  All the papers and card are from my scraps drawer – and I had forgotten I had the little round Birthday greetings!

12.02.08 craft 002

The girl was already stamped, so I coloured her in with my Promarker pens (I really should use them more often!), and the pink background was some practise with the brayer some time ago. The big butterfly is another peel-off already coloured in with pencil crayon.

12.02.08 craft 00412.02.08 craft 005

And the scraps drawer?  It is all nice and tidy again now, and I knwo what is in there!

 

My word for the year is RESOURCEFUl, and this is number 1 in an occasional series for 2012.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Great use of your scraps - I need to organize mine soon and might just make some cards while I'm doing it!

Alison said...

Very resourceful indeed Linda...a lovely selection of cards!
Alison xx

Shari said...

Great cards Linda - definitely resourceful :). What a great way to use up your scraps.

scrappymo! said...

You are really living in the spirit of your OLW!